Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nana Putt's Halloween Party

Nana had her annual Halloween Party a few weeks back. It was so much fun to gather together as a mass family! The kids were all dressed up really cute. Kenadee was a saloon dancer, I got to do her makeup and put on her fake eyelashes, I love that my nieces love that I will doll them up!! Jake was Jengo Fet (ya idk how to spell it), Brinlee was a witch and she had Nana do her makeup! Gracie came as a very powerful wizard while her brother Douglas came sporting a very cute devil costume! Clara was the most beautiful Feona I have ever seen and Chloe was sporting an awesome red wig pulling off Daphne from Scooby-Do, their brother Carter was tigger, but only for as long as he had to be!! Kenney's personal favorite was Zoe, she was a chicken (Can you guess why she was his favorite?)

I took my kids shopping a couple days before to pick out their costumes. We hadn't gotten 3 steps into the store when Maili spotted the Strawberry Shortcake, I could only pray they had her size!! Luckily they had one more in her size. Kelton and Cameron went the usual spooky dressed all in black outfits. Kelton was a skulzor and Cameron was a winged reeper. They looked pretty awesome all dressed up. Marcia made her delicious chili, we played a couple of really fun games. I think my favorite to watch was the donuts on a string. Watching Kenney, John, Todd, Adam, Mike (Cait's dad) and Marc trying to chomp those donuts off the string while avoiding kissing eachother was definately worth the sticky fingers. Maili didnt like that game because the donut kept rolling over her face and making her all sticky. Some of the kids had a sleepover at Nana's house. We had our primary program the next morning so we piled 3 unhappy kids into the car at 11 and headed home.







Here are some pictures. Enjoy !!!

0 comments: