Thursday, November 27, 2008

Maili's Program


Maili has the opportunity of having one of the BEST Kindergarten teachers I have ever met. Last week she put together a "Thanksgiving" Show-Off program for her two classes only. They sang songs about all the colors. They each said what they loved most about their families. Some of the kids said things like they liked that they go on vacation or that they play games together. Maili, however, said "My dada is funny" Kenyon (one of her best friends) said "I love my family because they take me to Olive Garden!" It was a wonderful evening and so much fun to listen to the things that Maili is learning at school. The last song of the day each student got to pick one person from their family to dance with them. Maili picked her big brother Kelton, which hurt Cameron's feelings, but it was fun to see Maili and Kelton dance together. Kelton pulled out a few steps from Dancing with the Stars and had Mai flying over the floor.

0 comments: