Sunday, November 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!

My baby boy is another year older. Cameron turned 9 on Friday. It was such a busy day! With my calling in Stake sports once every 9 weeks or so, I am required to be at region tournaments. Unfortunately, that was this weekend. Thank goodness my mom and dad came and took Cam out for their special brithday dinner. Kenney, the kids and I spent the evening at the Stake Center referring, scorekeeping, and my very supportive husband was there in his shirt and tie as the priesthood leader. I can't thank him enough for being so wonderful to me. Anyway back to Cameron.... my mom and dad took him out for dinner at Maple Gardens and then they went shopping. Suzi and John were at the region games with us and they gave Cameron his present while we were there. John had bought him a U of U football! (I knew I liked him for somethin) Cameron and Kelton and John and Kenney played catch for a while and then we cleaned up! Cameron opened up his birthday presents when we got home. We gave him a couple new Wii games and a new book. He was really thrilled. I can't explain how much of a joy Cameron is in our lives. He has such a sweet heart and is so loving and forgiving. We went up to Kenneys parents house tonight for dinner. He got some blendypens from Grandma and Grandpa and was super thrilled with that!! I think he was more happy that Carter was there. The cutest thing ever was when Carter came up the stairs and ran to Kenney screaming "CHICKEN" Brinlee we can't thank you enough for Kenneys nickname! Thanks so much for everything. Hope you all have a good week!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy, hapy birthday Cameron!! How does it feel to be NINE? It's hard to believe that you are already that old?!! It just seems like yesterday that we were at your Grandma's for Thanksgiving right after you and Syd. were born and took that big group pic. of all of the "cute cousins!!" Hope you had a wonderful day!! Love you guys.

Mother of Four said...

Happy Birthday to Cameron!

Tracy Collings said...

We think Cameron is wonderful too! I'm glad he had a fun day!

The Fry Family said...

We hope to see you all at the Christmas party. Just so you know Cherisa and Paul have grown up now and have started there own family blog here is the site www.spatig.blogspot.com check it out.

Unknown said...

Happy Birhtday Cameron!!I cant believe how big all the kids are getting. It has been fun finding everyones blogs..I see that you were in Rigby, Did you know that Broulims is less then a block from my house. I am surprised that I didint see you there, Im there alot,I always forget something when fixing dinner. The next your up this way let me know I'll meet you there and we can visit while you shop. Hopefully we will see you at Christmas!!!