Friday, June 13, 2008

REAL Salt Lake

So Ken and I landed some free tickets to REAL Salt Lake game this past Saturday and we couldn't find a sitter... so I did what any mother would do...I bought tickets so the kids could come along. We packed all three hoodlums into the car and headed down to watch the game. After parking in a VERY good parking spot on the EAST side of the field we climbed out and headed toward the gate. I remembered that the confirmation I received said that I had to pick up their tickets at Will Call which was on the WEST side of the field..............
anywho we got the tickets and the kids had a blast. Maili wasn't too excited about going to watch a soccer game but man o man she loved the cheering part. There was a group of guys that everytime the other keeper got the ball they would start chanting his name... Maili caught on very quickly and was soon ramping up "Hartman, Hartman, Hartman,..... YOU SUCK!" LOL, although maybe slightly on the derrogatory level.. absolutely adorable. The boys weren't too far behind her as soon as they could understand what the purpose was. It was a very delightful evening out with the kids.
Here's some shots I took with my phone. (oh yeah and thanks Region 1533 for giving Ken and I tickets! -- think we could get 5 next time ;o)??? )







2 comments:

Victoria said...

That looks like so much FUN! What a smart momma you are to buy tickets and take them, babysitting problem solved;)

Collings Family said...

Looks like fun. Next time you need a sitter call me! The kids seriously ask EVERY week "When can Maili come over again?"