Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Blessings GALORE!




I know I'm a little behind on updating my blog. It has been crazy at work and my laptop charger SOMEHOW (no thanks to my boys) isn't working.

I just wanted to congratulate both of my beautiful sister in laws on their beautiful babies that were blessed the last couple of Sundays. Mikol and Brian blessed little Kaitlyn Russon on Mother's Day and I enjoyed spending time at their house. Mostly because the BIG boys take the LITTLE boys down and entertain ... or rather let the XBOX entertain, them both for a while and it gives me time to chat with the ladies. Maili enjoys spending time with Becca and Anna so much, she nearly has heart failure when we leave. Kaitlyn is the best baby! I got to hold her for a good 45 minutes and she never once whimpered or moved until I gave her to her Uncle Kenney HAHAHA!! She definately got her mom's passive personality.






Caitlyn and Adam blessed little Zoe Collings this past Sunday. It was such a joy to watch how nervous Adam was as he carried his little angel up to bless thier first baby. He is such a sweet and loving dad already. Zoe is an absolute doll and looked so elegant in her little blessing dress. Cait she is perfect! I'm hoping to have some pictures soon (I stole the one of Kaitlyn from Mikols Blog). My camera is on the blink...and I mean that literally... it leaves green and blue blinking lights on every picture!! --Thanks Tracy for the pictures :)





I love you guys so much and I'm so excited to have these two brand new little neices in my family.

1 comments:

Tracy Collings said...

AMEN! Sandi, I have pictures you can steal if you'd like!
Tracy